Changeology The Masterclass: The art of project design for ‘yes’
About The Event:
- Event Start Date: 17/10/2017
- Event End Date: 18/10/2017
- Event Start Time: 9:00 am
- Event End Time: 4:30 pm
- Location: CERES Environment Park, Cnr Roberts and Stewart Streets, Brunswick East
- Website: Visit website
IN 2 DAYS you’ll work with a bunch of friendly, smart, dedicated peers to:
- better grasp the psychology of change and learn how to implement key ideas like intrinsic motivation, self-efficacy, and Diffusion;
- understand how to overcome denial and resistance;
- rethink your problem as a ‘do-able future’;
- utilise a suite of rapid processes and tools to generate an original solution;
- find out how to generate creative ideas;
- design and prototype a real-life behaviour change project;
- get a host of practical tips to better facilitate groups and meetings;
- learn how to create a persuasive message that people won’t be able to say ‘no’ to.
For those with existing or up-coming projects, the workshop acts as a project clinic, letting you review and redevelop your project (with a great team of collaborators).
The workshop consists of two full-day sessions:
DAY 1 MORNING is a crash course in the motivational and social psychology of change.
DAY 1 AFTERNOON You’ll lay clearly thought foundations for a successful project
DAY 2 is a step-by-step process to generate an effective, innovative, buzz-worthy project, working in teams (and having a lot of fun).
All participants receive the 180 page workbook with all tools
Cost: $795 per person – 20% discount for self-funded, NGOs, and ‘buddies’ (ie. two or more people from the same organisation).