Facilitate with Confidence: Facilitation Skills
About The Event:
- Event Start Date: 19/10/2017
- Event Start Time: 9:00 am
- Event End Time: 4:30 pm
- Location: CERES Environment Park, Cnr Roberts and Stewart Streets, Brunswick East
- Website: Visit website
A fun day all about better teams, workshops, and meetings, delivered by Les Robinson.
You’ll learn the skills to:
- Win your licence to facilitate any group
- Devise a perfect session, in any situation
- Manage conflict and tricky personalities
- Lead rapid processes for collaborative strategising
- Practice the seven keys to being an effective facilitator.
It’s an active and enjoyable day, with practice in a safe environment (after all, facilitation is best learnt by doing it!).
Cost: $495 per person – 20% discount for self-funded, NGOs, and ‘buddies’ (ie. two or more people from the same organisation).