Hepatitis C in Refugee and Migrant Communities Forum
About The Event:
- Event Start Date: 16/10/2017
- Event Start Time: 1:00 pm
- Event End Time: 4:00 pm
- Location: Multicultural Hub, 506 Elizabeth St, Melbourne
- Website: Visit website
Participants will learn:
- what Hepatitis C is
- communities affected by Hepatitis C
- strategies for working with communities affected by Hepatitis C.
The second half of the forum will be a consultation workshop, to hear from communities and workers about how we can better promote awareness of Hepatitis C testing and treatment.
Who we are
MSHN is the Multicultural Sexual Health Network. The network brings together people who work across sectors to share information, enhance service coordination and explore ways to improve sexual health for people from refugee and migrant backgrounds.
For more information, please contact Rebecca Reeves [email protected] or 9418 9920.