GE4Us: Ready to do some activism for the 16 days?
Ready to do some activism for the 16 days?
Women’s Health East have just launched the GE4Us website, hosting much anticipated ‘guides’ and resources for you to browse and get planning!
Resources now available on the GE4Us webpage:
- Background information on the 16 Days of Activism.
- ‘How to get involved’ document with ideas to utilise.
- Social Media guides tailored for Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. These guides include the downloads links to GE4Us ambassador memes, as well as additional collateral to utilse.
- Additional guide to utilise for activism through emails, newsletters, and any which way you are going to disseminate campaign messages.
- Campaign evaluation template
- The GE4Us activity to utilise at your workplaces, schools, and community groups, or well..anywhere!
- and more – check it out by clicking below.
Please note the GE4Us Ambassador stories will not be live until the 20th November.
The A1 laminated posters are printed and ready!
If you haven’t already, please let Jayde at Women’s Health East know how many posters you would like [email protected].