Launched: Copies of new Aboriginal Health Wellbeing and Safety Strategic Plan
The Korin Korin Balit-Djak Aboriginal Health, Wellbeing and Safety Plan for the next 10 years, puts Aboriginal self-determination front and centre in all of Victoria’s health and human services.
Five key areas of focus in the Korin Korin Balit-Djak are:
- Aboriginal community leadership
- Prioritising Aboriginal culture and community
- System reform across the health and human services sector
- Safe, secure, strong families and individuals
- Physically, socially and emotionally healthy Aboriginal communities.
Access the plan here.